Dentatus protects your personal integrity. This data protection policy explains how Dentatus collects and uses personal data. For further questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
When you contact Dentatus, to purchase a product, for example, you agree to our Data Protection Policy and the processing of your personal information at Dentatus. You also agree that Dentatus uses electronic communication channels in order to send information to you.
In order to offer you our products, we need to process your personal information according to the points below. We do this with the utmost regard for your personal integrity.
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal information that we may collect through multiple channels, such as websites, social media, phone or e-mail contacts and events/fairs. We may combine personal data collected in a one way (from a website) with personal data collected in another way (e.g. from fairs, customer meetings).
Personal information you provide Dentatus: You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a variety of ways; such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, when requesting that we send you Dentatus newsletters, when you interact with us on our social media channels, or when you make a purchase, contact us by e-mail, letter or phone.
This information may be:
- Personal contact information – Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in company etc.
- Payment Information – Billing Information, Bank Account Number, etc.
Information we collect about you: When you come into contact with us, we may collect the following information (note that we do not necessarily collect all of the data listed below):
- Personal contact information such as name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position in the company
- Product/Service Information – details about the products or services you have purchased / shown an interest in purchasing
- Financial information – any credit, debts or negative payment history
- Historical information – previous purchases, payment and credit history
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographical information – your geographical location
The information you give us, the information we collect about you, as well as the information about products/services and financial information, is generally necessary in order to enter into a contractual relationship with Dentatus, while other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Supply, perform and improve our services. All data is used to supply, perform and improve our services. Dentatus deals with personal data with the main purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and complying with applicable legislation.
Who can we share the information with?
In order to be able to carry out our commitments to our customers and other interested parties, we may transfer to, or share information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
Authorities. We may provide necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we do so.
What we will NOT do with the data. Dentatus will not sell the collected information to third parties.
Where do we process your personal information?
Dentatus processes the data within the EU / EEA. Dentatus takes all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data is handled safely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We save data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the data was collected or to fulfil our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially with regards to accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data. You are entitled to request information about what data Dentatus has and verify the information we have about you.
- Right to rectification. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”). You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation or other regulatory regulations.
The data protection policy was last updated 15 May 2018